Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #11 Library Thing

Have you seen Library Thing? Look to the right side of my blog and you'll see a list of books that I'm currently reading, generated by books that I added through Library Thing. When I click on each book in my list once I log in at Library Thing, I can see recommendations for other books as well as go to other people's libraries who also listed the book. Although I did not find any groups that matched my interests, looking at others' lists and reading reviews will certainly be a useful way to find out about books that I might not ordinarily read. (Be sure to check out other books that have the same tag. I found some great books using that handy tool.) Happy reading!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks for posting your library. I had not heard of the "Girls will be Girls" book and that sounds like a book I might want to read.